Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this policy
in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify
the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective
of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes,
unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the
fulfillment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where
appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be
used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate,
complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards
against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use
• We will make readily available to customers information about our
policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
• We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these
principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information
is protected and maintained.
generally, please contact us by phone at 980-205-4649 or email at